Translate

Monday 4 August 2014

Coding 101

I have decided to start this blog to explain my journey while learning to code: the apps I’ve used, a main idea of the pros and cons of each, what I’ve learned and some personal suggestions.


I tried several tools for this expedition, some used on the iPad while others on my mac. I have created this blog while trying different websites and apps in a period of 3 weeks. Although I still cannot call myself a coder, I am well on my way to learning. However, although I tried with the most popular tools for individualized code-learning, I found myself needing the assistance of a mentor to further answer some questions and guide me into which steps to take. From now on, my following posts will be giving a brief summary of my experience with the apps or websites used. Hopefully, my journey will enlighten yours and will help motivate and encourage you to pursue coding and to choose the tools you find most appealing to you and your way of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment